Sunday, November 23, 2008

X-mas List

So for convienience I am going to post my Christmas list for my family to look at, and any other friends that may be compeled to buy me something too.

CDs
Michael Buble (Call Me Responsible)
Chantal Kreviazuk (What If It All Means Something)
Julie Moffit (The Stolen)
Jason Maraz (We Sing, We Dance....)
BOM on CD

DVDs
Any new Chick Flicks
Any season of Mad About You

Misc.
Scrapbooking paper, letters, stickers, etc.
Gift card to Joanns

Big Items
Electric Hand Held Power Sander
Running Shoes Asics size 8 1/2 (GEL-Kinsei® or GEL-Kinetic™)(little to no pronation)
Long Wool Pea Coat (this is an example Mom so you know what I am talking about)
And if Santa thinks that I have been a super good girl this year a Digital SLR is always on the list.

1 comment:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Love it, Love it. I'm with you on the DSLR, why don't we get one for each other...??? I'm down.
Girl-this has been a crazy couple of weeks... we need to chat soon. Call me! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!