Friday, November 21, 2008

Dancing Queen?

So Brad asked me the other day why in the world we had ABBA playing on our blog. For those of you who don't know that I play the lookalike for Agnetha Fältskog, most notable for being a member of the popular Swedish pop group ABBA. It is probably from eating too much Swedish Fish or my love for IKEA that makes me look so much like her.
Okay, so it might just be the Scandinavian heritage and the blond hair that we match on, but still close enough to play their song right?

5 comments:

Karen Bell said...

You do look a lot a like! Crazy. But you don't need a reason to play ABBA, you can't help but smile at Dancing Queen

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Oh man, you are such a dork! No wonder I miss you guys so much! Love it, love it. Are you watching the BYU/Utah game right now? I sure am, and have to do something else while I watch, its too intense.

Julia M. said...

You don't need any reasons to play ABBA! They are awesome anyway. I used to listen to their record growing up. I love them! I hope everything is going well for you! Just tonight Ben and I said, "We wonder if they're. . ." You know. I hope so!

Rachel said...

Awesome.
Yes, we miss you too. Janneka and I were talking today about how you were the social butterfly of the ward, and how now that you are gone, someone needs to step up to the plate.

Mel Ulrich said...

HAH!! How the heck are you doing? I saw your link on Rachel's blog -- Hope everything's wonderful!