Friday, October 24, 2008

Random Picture Tag

I was tagged by Whitany! I was to go to my Picture Folder, pick the 6th folder, the 6th sub-folder, and the 6th picture and then blog about it and tag 6 more people! (wow 6 people that is like all the friends I have)
So this one turned out to be a good one I probably would not have posted ever on my blog. This is Nate (I will not say his last name in case someone looking at this may know him). This is from one of those times when you have been working in the lab for so long with the same 10 people trying to build a concrete canoe that people start to do some crazy things. Lets just say that we kept the plastic gloves away from Nate after that night.
I choose to tag: Robyn, Karen, Sara, Lora Leigh, Jessica and Meghan

2 comments:

Robyn said...

As soon as I saw you'd been tagged I knew I'd be tagged too! Let's go see what's in the sixth folder...

Brooke said...

Hey, found your blog. Sorry, I am a stalker. Cute picture on top of you two!