Friday, October 10, 2008

FALL

So as I was on an adventure today with my friend Robyn to JoAnns fabric store I noticed that the trees were really turning vibrant colors of yellows and reds. I think that I had not realized this was happening because the trees on our street are still green. They may not have mountains here, but they do have trees and they line the streets in our neighborhood and look picturesque. So I decided to take some pictures before all the leaves fall off and the snow comes.
This is our street, see it is still green green green.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

How gorgeous! I'm glad it has so many redeeming factors(:

Chelsea said...

AND that you're such a good photographer that you can capture it well!

Julia M. said...

Those trees are beautiful! I'm so happy that you two are doing so well in Wisconsin. It makes me happy to think about it. You make friends so quickly and so easily. It's a really admirably quality. Happy Fall!