Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oatmeal Anyone?



So when the boys went to Priesthood session of conference we girls got together to have a pamper yourself girls night. First this started off with frozen custard from Kopps. (For all you outside of Wisconsin it is all about the frozen custard here). I had to go with the classic chocolate to satisfy my chocolate craving for the day, but I only ordered one scoop because last time I could barely finish the two scoop cone. After filling ourselves on sweets we went back to Necia's house and made our own spa experience; this included painting nails, oatmeal facials and even the relaxing ocean breeze soundtrack in the background. The even better than a spa is that we all sat and chatted the whole time about you know girly things. Here are some pics of us having fun. I don't know if the oatmeal actually did anything for my skin like it said on the websites that I got the recipe from, but it sure did smell good like oatmeal banana bread, yum!


This is Jessica putting the oatmeal masque on Necia.


I know it looks like I am a burn victim and my skin is falling off, cute huh?
This is our superstar look!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks like you are making fun friends out there in Wisconsin!!! Awesome! Have you found out about if they have water aerobics, yet???

Kaitlin said...

you guys look amazing!

Chelsea Beauchamp said...

That's great! I love it!!! I love your story about your institute's daughter too. I laughed a long time about that one. I'm glad to see you gathering together some homies in your new local, of course little miss social butterfly would! Let's talk sometime, okay?!

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

HOTT! Yup, I think those pictures deserve two T's!! Me-ow!