Friday, February 13, 2009

Like New Dresser

So when we first got out here I wanted a dresser for our bedroom, we were still using the plastic dressers that I had had since my freshman year of collage. So one day when some of us girls we going around to garage sales around here I found a dresser that looked like it had potential. I got a hand sander for Christmas (which I love) and finally decided I needed to put it to use (that and this week was going to be the last time that I would have lots of time for a project). We now have a beautiful black dresser that I love. Here are the before and after pictures and then one of me in the basement working on it (Brad missed the opportunity for a pic with my safety goggles on so you just get me painting).

7 comments:

Chemene said...

You did such a good job on that dresser. It looks awesome.

Jessica said...

wow. it looks.....um could you refinish my dresser....whenever i find a chance to get one??

Julia M. said...

You are so creative, and I'm really impressed! Your car is super sweet, too. Good luck with the new job! I hope everything is going well for you.

Karen Bell said...

That is awsome that you got a new job, but crappy you can't live in PJ's anymore. I love the dresser, I don't think I would have noticed the potential, and the car is super nice too.

Rachel said...

Isn't it fun to finish projects? I wouldn't say it's fun IN the process, but afterwards it always seems worth it.

Your dresser does look awesome. Way to go, girl.

Brody said...

Wow, you did way good! It's gonna look better than mine! hehehe

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

WOW... you are my inspiration!! I Love, love, LOVE it! Well done. :) And love the car PS... Shad thinks its also pretty sweet. Maybe you'll have to take a road trip in that one, say to Spokane, or Disneyland!?!? :)