Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blacky 2

So with a new job we decided to get a new car, so that Brad could continue to carpool to school and I could have a car everyday to take to work. Now we wanted something that got good gas milage but still had space for road trips and camping. So I looked at a lot of compact sedans in the hatchback family. With all my internest reasearch and searching we actually stumbled across this car by just stopping at a car lot. We wanted to just test drive cars to see what they were like and after the fifth car we drove we found one that was pretty new with low miles, was in good shape and drove really nice...a 2007 Nissan Versa. We feel like we got a really good deal after hours of talking to the salesman and "the finnance guy" in the back room. So Brad and I are excited for the newest addition to our lives and now the most expensive thing we own. Here are some pics I was asked to post.






1 comment:

David said...

This is Rachel btw, not David. I'm too lazy to sign him out...
ANYWAYS, congrats on the new car!

And in your response to your comment about the baby counter, David was like, "Yes! Put one of those up. It'll help me remember too." hahaha. Apparently you're not the only one having a hard time keeping track.