Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. How much he loves me
2. How he giggles when I tickle him
3. His ability to make so many friends
4. His dedication to school and his future career as a Doctor

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Traffic Engineer
2. Teachers Assistant
3. Sign Holder
4. Lifeguard

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Just Like Heaven
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Fiddler on the Roof
4. Enchanted

Four TV shows I watch (we haven't had TV for a long time but we got a special offer for free cable for a month when we moved here and this is what I have watch):
1. The Olympics
2. Any show on HGTV
3. Scrubs
4. MASH

Four places I have been:
1. Milwaukee, WI
2. Ketchikan, AK
3. San Fransisco, CA
4. Provo, UT

Four of my favorite foods:
1. CHOCOLATE
2. Gelato
3. Panda Express Orange Chicken
4. I also agree with Rachel, anything I don't have to cook!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Norway
2. Denmark (especially as Brad is trying to teach me Danish again)
3. New Zealand
4. Jerusalem

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Spring Break (Brad actually gets one this year)
2. The BYU football season, Go Cougs!
3. Finding all the cool things to do in Milwaukee
4. Making lots of new friends

Four People I tag:Robyn Larson, Chelsea Beauchamp, Krista McOmber, Megan Schow

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm sorry I tagged you, but hey, it's all good, right? Ummm...to answer your question, I think the commercial is already airing...you have to watch the Spanish channel during "Sabado Gigante." I haven't actually seen it either, seeing as how often I watch the Spanish channel. If you see it, let me know.
By the way, I still miss you tons. I did go to water aerobics this week though. I will let the dream live on!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Gosh, I am so excited that 1. you went to Chicago. I have cousins there and yet I have never been. 2. You went hiking!!! Not quite Kings peak, but totally awesome nonetheless. 3. You're in your new place and doing your new thing! 4. You have been going running! Way to go! 5. you want to make a video on the sidebar. Super SUPER easy. Just call me and I'll tell you in seconds. 6. You tagged me. You are awesome and we miss yall!

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

So you tagged me?!?! I don't really know what that means? Heh... I'm out with the times. :)