Sunday, September 14, 2008

Retraction

So I have to retract some of the comments on my prior post because of the new evidence that has come about as to the real instigators of the toilet paper scheme, yes Scott I know it was you now!!! So we really did get our house toilet papered, but it really wasn't that bad. We actually just left it in the rain and we did watch the entire BYU game, come on we couldn't miss that. And thanks to our friends we did get help picking it up. But that is not the last you have heard from us so beware for later retaliation...

2 comments:

Megh said...

need help getting Scottie you just give us or call. But, I'll have to check with Megh first...on second thought you might need to count us out!

Great post! You totally nailed us!

Brad said...

I am glad you got it right. If you need help getting Scottie, you just give us a call. But, I'll have to check with Megh first...on second thought you might need to count us out!

Great post! You totally nailed us!