Monday, February 14, 2011

One Moment in Time

I can't believe that it has almost been a month since my life has drastically changed. And I can't believe how much Charly has changed in that month too. So today I decided that I needed to take some pictures of her while she is still small and has her chubby little face.





This hat was one of those purchases where I knew I shouldn't spend as much on it as I did, but isn't it so cute. It is still a little big on Charly so I will sure be using it again.

5 comments:

chelsea said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are GORGEOUS! She is making the sweetest little faces in all of them, so precious!

Kaitlin said...

she is adorable! who took your pictures? they look great. i can't believe how big she is! already a month old. wow.

Jessica said...

cute!! I need to come over and see you guys! she is beautiful!

Chemene said...

Wow! She is so cute! One of these days I will get to see her in person, but the pictures you took are awesome. How fun!

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! And I love the headbands.