Sunday, November 28, 2010

More fun with the Parents

The second day my parents were here we took a trip north. I figured they needed to see why half of my fantasy team is from the Green Bay Packers. Going to see the stadium and learning the history behind the team turns you into a real fan. We also stopped at this little family run cheese factory and they gave us a personal tour.

Here they are measuring out cheese that they will press into blocks.

Now that is a lot of cheese curds

They even gave us little hats when we finished out tour


The Famous Lambeau Field of the Green Bay Packers


Their three Lombardi trophies is one of my favorite parts of the Hall of Fame

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is a lot of cheese curds!
Your posts always make me laugh!

Sarah said...

You guys always find so many fun things to do, especially when family comes into town. Call me converted, but those cheese curds look delicious!!

Burton the cool said...

Oh man, that looks so much better (and tasty) than the Miller tour. ;)
p.s. love the picture of you and b-rad at the top of your blog page.