Friday, October 22, 2010

24 and 25 weeks

Okay I have promised some pictures so here they are below. So far I have felt pretty lucky to be feeling so good during the pregnancy. I feel this is a blessing because I have been working some long hours lately and sometimes will be out in the field all day. Needing to throw up in the middle of a meeting with a property or business owner would not work out well for me right now. There are just little annoyances that are starting to come out now as I progress through the pregnancy. First is the increasing number of times I have to use the restroom throughout the day. I am starting to memorize the gas station bathrooms between Watertown WI and Madison WI since I have to use them every opportunity I get. Second is the the pain in my upper back, whenever I sit for a prolonged period of time it kills. Brad tried to show me some exercise I could do to strengthen my abs (since they apparently help hold you up too) the only problem is I don't really feel like I have ab mussels in the front that I can strengthen. I hope this pain doesn't progressively get worse. I need some advice on how to sit property while you are pregnant apparently. Though besides that I really feel great.

This is 24 weeks.

This is 25 weeks.

3 comments:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

You look amazing!!! Look at that little belly! You're so small! At this point in my pregnancy I had people asking me if I was having twins!!! You lucky girl!

Glad you've been feeling so good! :) I had bad back problems too, my doctor told me to buy one of those pregnancy braces, but i decided I didn't want to spend the money. Looking back i wish i did... because it got SO bad at some points i couldn't even walk! Owen was sitting on my sciatic nerve, so I had a pretty good case of sciatica until he dropped. argh!

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

You look awesome! As for the back thing... my back killed for a while sometime in the middle (maybe around the time you are now), but it calmed down after a couple weeks. I think it freaked out a bit as I start to, uh, expand, and then it settled into my newly found weight. Hope the same happens for you! Until then, I recommend back rubs! :)

Rachel said...

I love the baby bump. You do look awesome. I'm sorry your back is hurting! You're more than half-way there. You can do it, girlfriend!