Thursday, April 15, 2010

SPRING is here!

I have been working lots lately, so I didn't even notice that spring came until today. The barren trees are starting to green and even better flower. We have this cute little tree in our front yard with beautiful purple flowers on it. I got home today and decided I needed to take some pictures of them because their color is just gorgeous. Our neighbor also has a tree with a million little white flowers on it, beautiful, but that is also where our ginormous ant friends live before they decide to invade our house.








3 comments:

Nathan and Whitney said...

Wow! I am impressed with your photo skills! It looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

wow!! nice job Jirstin! those are beautiful!

Rachel said...

Yeah, pretty much I'm in love with spring as well. Cool photos!