Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love notes from Brad

So Brad is gone for a whole week in Honduras for Spring Break. I could not go this year due to lack of vacation time available from work. So I am left alone here in Wisconsin, luckily the weather is giving us a beautiful week here and melted all the snow! So that I didn't feel too lonely while he was gone, Brad has hid notes around the house for me. He also left me a snuggle buddy, which I find hilarious and actually comforting when I am home alone at night.

Here are the flowers he left to cheer me up in the morning.
Doesn't my snuggle buddy look kind of like Brad?

7 comments:

Nathan and Whitney said...

I LOVE the snuggle buddy! That is hillarious! I'm sorry he's gone, but the flowers are beautiful. I hope the week goes by fast for you!

Robyn said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Now you just need to spray the snuggle buddy with Brad's cologne and you'll be good to go. :)

Julia M. said...

He is hysterical! I think Brad is SO awesome!

My brother is on a mission in Honduras. If he sees any elders be sure he gives them hugs from me! :)

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Okay that hilarious! =)

Jessica said...

ha. love the snuggle buddy. Such a good idea. I should have left Justin one when I was gone!

Burton the cool said...

looks like the weekend was just full of surprises!!

Chelsea said...

THat snuggle buddy is SOO funny! Seriously! I wish I was around so that we could pass your week together. I went running in Highlands Ranch and kept thinking about you and wondering if you lived by where I was running. I wish I could find an excuse for us to see each other!