Saturday, March 28, 2009

Brian Regan!



So if you know us, you know that we love Brian Regan. Well we have wanted to go see him before, but in Utah when he comes his show is sold out in a matter of minutes. So when I heard he was coming to Milwaukee I decided to see if there were still tickets left for his show, and there were and still fairly good seats too. So Brad and I decided to slurge because how many times do you actually get a clean comedian show? Before the show we went to this Greek resturante suggested by one of my co-workers. It was a pretty sweet resturante and good food too. Even better was we had the place all to ourselves, probably because it was early dinner on a thursday night. We had a wonderful date night with dinner and a show. And if anyone wants to have a Brian Regan night we are in!

Here is the place we ate, it was called Ouzo's Cafe
Here is Brad's wonderful sampler
And here is the giant horse above my head

And this was how close we were to Brian Regan!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That's AWESOME that you got to see Brian Regan!! Ryan quotes him all the time, and what I've seen I like. And how do you pronounce OUZO? Just wondering if you figured it out while there. I am putting together a book of 2008 and was reminiscing over tons of pictures with yall... you are awesome!

Rachel said...

Man, we're so jealous. David and I love Brian Regan and we have tried MULTIPLE times to get tickets here. That's way awesome. I guess we'll have to come visit you in Milwaukee...apparently that's the place to be!

Take luck. Take it. Care for it.

Chemene said...

I'm jealous that you got to go to that. He is hilarious. I'm glad you had a good time.

Nathan and Whitney said...

NO WAY!!! That is so awesome! We have always wanted to go to a Brian Regan show. Makes me think of our Brian Regan nights in Provo!

Rachel said...

Okay, Brad. You seriously have a double here in Provo. I was dropping off my sister-in-law at the Glenwood, and this guy in this HUGE truck almost hit me! And he looked EXACTLY like you. Fess up! Are you trying to kill me by running me over in monster-trucks????