Friday, December 12, 2008

Special Birthday for Brad

So if anyone knows us they know how much Brad loves his birthday day. I just want to take the time to thank everyone this year that helped to make this the "best birthday of my life, really"-quote from Brad. Not only did Brad get calls and texts thoughout the day of people reamembering to wish him a happy birthday (he loves when people remember) but we had a great surprise for him. The guys had a practice anatomy exam last night, so I had him drop me off at the Kagie house to "hang out with the girls" and he was supposed to pick me up after his test. Well instead of just picking me up we had lots of people over there to yell surprise and wish him a happy birthday. And of course lots of cake and ice cream to go with it. And our friends Robyn and Mike made him a special birthday crown. I am really thankful for such good friends that will take the time out of their busy days to help show that they care. I didn't snap as many picture of everyone at the party, but I did get some of the cake with all 25 candles.



Brad got some dumbells for his birthday too which he wanted
becasue it is too cold outside to run anymore.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, Brad, you are OLD! J/k. Happy Birthday, Brad!

Unknown said...

sorry we couldnt make it. it was pretty late for Myleigh. hopefully next year! :D happy Birthday Brad!