Monday, December 8, 2008

A Jazzy Little Rodolph

So we have been a part of the MCW A Capella choir during this semester and finally got to perform the songs that we have been working on. Before our concert we went Christmas carolling around the hospital, first at the Cancer Center and then at the Veterans Hospital. The Center Center is a brand new building and pretty much state of the art as far as it looks to me. The veterans Hospital was pretty much the complete opposite. Though I will have to when we sang at the veterans hospital we went and sang in the cafeteria as long staying patience were getting their dinner, and they loved us. It was so fun to sing with them and they just wanted us to stay and sing more. We ended with an a Capella version of the National Anthem which I think was perfect for the occasion.

So I am going to try as attach the clip of one of our songs from the concert, you can try and find Brad and I but we are in the back so good luck.

No comments: