Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Though a low key Easter this year, we still made sure we took part in your traditional Easter traditions. Charly was a part of an Easter egg hunt, just our little neighborhood did one together. Charly had no clue that she even needed to find eggs, it wasn't until I opened them for her and showed her they had yogurt melts (I decided they are just like candy for her) did she even acknowledge them. Brad and I dyed eggs after Charly went to bed, we ended up making eggs that we could use at church the next day for our primary classes. So we had 6 eggs that were Alma the Younger and the Sons of Mosiah and the angel for me to tell the story and then 6 eggs that were decorated to be the members of Brad's CTR class. Is that service or just having too much fun?

Here is Charly still trying to figure out what these eggs are.

My friend Sarah got this great smile of Charly's.

Here are all the kids checking out their eggs.

Here are the finished product of our egg people

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love it! How fun!