Saturday, January 21, 2012

How to Eat Birthday Cake

How to eat Birthday cake. By Charly.

Make sure you relax before the party

Listen while they sing the Birthday song

Take it slow at first, just stick your fingers in the frosting for a lick

When you know you like it pick up the entire cake for a bite

Get some big globs of frosting on your face

Examine before consuming

Offer some to Dad

Smash it between your fingers while you stick it in your mouth

Take plenty of time to play with it

Make sure you get some stuck in your eye lashes and up your nose

Finish it off with some milk

5 comments:

Julia M. said...

I cannot believe she is one already! She is so beautiful. I cannot get enough of her blue eyes and dark eyelashes. What a beauty queen. Happy Birthday!

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

CUTEST PICTURES EVER! I'm glad she enjoyed her cake!! She is so beautiful! I thought about you guys last week on her birthday, I cannot believe she is ONE already!! We gave Owen an early birthday party this weekend... and he touched the cake ONCE then asked for a napkin and fork!! Haha! So I'm glad she was true to her girly nature and went for the CHOCOLATE! Seriously... cute!

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe she's one! Happy Birthday, Charly!

Unknown said...

haha I love it! How can she be 1 already, crazy crazy! congrats you two, she's adorable

Karen Bell said...

Too cute! you are brave to let her wear a white shirt with chocolate frosting! I love her blue eyes and that crinkle smile. Happy birthday to Charly