Friday, August 19, 2011

Where in the world are the Roberts?

Well this week we are back in MN. I realized when my brother calls and the first thing he asks is Where are you right now?, that we have been moving around a lot lately. We have really enjoyed out time in MN so far and Brad assures me that if we want to live here for the ext three years there is a good chance of that. We also had some good family time in good old Colorado. Brad's sister's wedding was really nice and we are excited to have Isaac in the family now. I was super stressed about wedding photos, but I think I got some good shots, now comes the real work editing. I wanted to post some pics of what we have been up to, but half of them are still on my camera and I don't have the cord to download them, so here are some from the first half of the month.

We had a little day trip with the girls at the beginning of the month to Duluth.

We found the perfect book for Charly.

This is our 80s boy band pose.

Rapunzel let down your hair...

Brad is always so lucky...he even got to meet the real Lucky at the GM picinic.

Charly helped me practice taking pictures at the temple

More time with Great Grandma Sheard

Top of Pikes Peak, Charly's first 14ner!

And of course the wedding.


4 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Welcome back! We missed you. :) I'm glad you've had a good month and that you've gotten some fun stuff in. I'm a little jealous of your awesome looking hike!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Yeah I forgot to say we cheated, we didn't actually hike up the mountain, we road a train up there (Charly, my parents and me). Without Brad there I don't think I could have hiked it the whole way with Charly on my back. Still an awesome trip though.

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

COME SEE US PLEASE???? Come to WA... you know you want to! I miss you guys so much it hurts!

Burton the cool said...

looks like you've been having a blast in MN. i sure hope so. it's a fantastic place to live (hint hint ;) ).