Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brock's Wedding

So I know the wedding was back in July, but this is not just me being slow at posting lately. I had to wait to get some photos from their photographer so I could actually post pictures with me in them. I used Brock's wedding a sort of a practice session for myself on taking wedding photos. I had fun following them around and taking pictures, but no pressure at all for how they turned out because I was not the real photographer. So I wanted to post some of my faves. The ones with me in them are from their real photographer which I will give credit to here.















4 comments:

Chelsea said...

FIrst, I love your dress. How fun! Second, I thought the pictures you took were great! (In some places even better than the "real" photographers!) Way to go! Third, when are we going to see pictures of you pregnant?

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

GREAT photos!! :) And I agree with Chelsea, cute CUTE dress... and I want some belly pics/updates!!! Just remember, I showed you the same courtesy!! We miss you guys!!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

My only problem is my belly really isn't that big yet. I am at the just looking a little too fat stage. I will have to have Brad take on this weekend though as a half way marker.

Unknown said...

Pretty cake! Never seen such design and even colors. Hope your wedding day was rocking. Heard a lot about event space in Yorkshire and planning to book one for my friend's baby shower. Photographers will be tried and tested ones and catering ideas are on hunt to make the evening more special. Some other surprises are also planned by her husband.