Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Farewell, oh beard



Farewell, oh beard farewell... Alas, on a hallowed Saturday night the beard was carefully removed with such precision that the dust bunnies in the room stood on end to watch. Yes, it was time. We paused at several intervals along the way, in short romantic thought of what a beard of that stature may have been. Here are the pics. Oh, and we removed enough hair from my face and head (I got a haircut too) that it filled a good sized trash bag! Wow, I did not know my beard was quite as much as it was!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

That slideshow was the coolest thing I've ever seen! I love the step by step visualization - full beard, gote, the stache, missionary style! I've only ever seen you (live) without the beard, so I think my personal favorite is gonna be the tried-and-true clean-shaven look.

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Whoa love the bread! It suits you there Brad, especially the stache! You should really think about going permanent with that one! I love that you all decided to have a beard competition!! Shad would probably NOT win that one!! Hehe. Awesome, and so fun that you have so many members over there so hang out with! We're still trying to find those crazy mormons here!

Kaitlin said...

personally, i was not sad to see taylor's beard go. but you, brad, made quite a nice lumberjack.

sheard said...

Brad you did look good with your beard. Maybe you and dad can have growing contest in the future like 5 years down the road.

Karen Bell said...

My favorite picture was the stache! Brad looks good with the full beard, but he looks good clean shaven too!

Jessica said...

ok so why haven't you blogged in like three weeks....well I would go on a cruise during Christmas time but then I wouldn't see me family! Plus this year is my year to go home so it will be warm enough. You guys should come with us on a cruise!!