Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Wauwatosa Bungalow!

We made it to Wisconsin!! Here are some pics of our new place.

We added some hanging flower pots to brighten up the front porch.

Here is Brad in the kitchen making lunch for his second day of school.

Here is our fireplace. Brad is sad that it is not real, but I have found it as a good use for our books and pictures.

And here is our new dinning room, you can also see our couch in the back. Overall we love our new place and hope to stay here another 4 years becasue moving is a lot of work.

7 comments:

Nathan and Whitney said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! When does brad start school?

Julia M. said...

What a darling apartment! We really want to come visit you some time. I'm glad you arrived safely. I'm so happy that Ben and I were able to help you move! We would have been super sad if we hadn't said good bye! I hope everything is going well for you.

Nathan and Whitney said...

That is so cool! First, I love your new home. And that's so not fair that you get cool lunch bags and cups and stuff! My school doesn't give me anything except bills to pay, ha ha! I love the way you decorated your house, it looks great!

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

I was gonna say, B-rad, that lunch bag and mugs are sweet. I want some free stuff, all I have received so far was that keychain (which I guess is pretty cool).

Chelsea said...

I LOVE it!!! Gosh, so excited for yall. Your place looks amazing. And I'm excited about the B-rad already in GRAD school! You guys are the greatest!

Sara said...

yeah for joining the blogging world! Your house is adorable!!

Sara said...

oh our blog is saraplusmark.blogspot.com just in case you want to check it out!