Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bangs!

There are very few people that are able to remeber the last time I had bangs, and they probably are all members of my family. That was back in the days of the mega curl bangs left over from the 80s, and is also the reason that it has taken me almost 20 years to try bangs again. Well I have been debating and telling myself to do it for a long time and I finally did. Don't worry I didn't go for the 90s bangs cause I missed that erra, we went for the nice side swoop bang. Here are some self shots of the new look.



5 comments:

Megh said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! You look so great! Can't wait to see them in person!

Chemene said...

I agree with Meghan. You look so cute. Good work on being brave.

Nathan and Whitney said...

I like them a lot! We would love to come meet you if you come to So Cal!! It really depends on where you are and when you come so let us know. It would be awesome to see you guys!!!

Karen Bell said...

Very cute! I have been debating with myself as well if I should go for the bangs, I'm impressed that you took the dive.

Kaitlin said...

i think they look even better in person! you can definitely pull them off :)